IBC Spill Pallet Containment With Double Frame and Cover
The IBC with Double Frame and Cover is a sturdy and durable secondary containment system designed for the external storage of two standard 1000 litre IBC’s.
Manufactured from tough polyethylene, the frame and cover provide a cost-effective alternative to hardcover IBC spill pallets and prevent rainwater from contaminating the sump and the drums from becoming weathered. It is resistant to a wide range of chemicals and will not corrode.
- Extremely tough and durable
- Frame and cover prevent sump contamination
- Constructed from non-corroding polyethylene
- Compliant with the Oil Storage Regulations 2001
- Sump Volume: 1140
- Dimensions (mm): 2560 (l) x 1350 (w) x 2080 (h)
- Weight (kg): 156
- For Oil And Spill